Tuesday 27 March 2012

California!

Recently we (me, my husband and our son) went to California for a family vacation!  We had a ton of fun and the photo ops were endless!  Here are a few pictures that I got that I am madly in love with and I want to plaster them all over my house!  We went to Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Legoland, Laguna Beach, The Hollywood Sign, Disneyland and California Adventure!

When I was a little girl I wished for the day that I'd get to go to Disneyland and meet all the characters.  I fulfilled that wish in 2007 when me and my husband when to Disneyworld.  This time it was a whole new experience witnessing my son meet all the characters, and at a much younger age than I was!  :)  Looking at these pictures, still makes my heart happy!

At Laguna Beach:

With Tigger


With Eeyore


With Pooh


With Pluto


With Lightning and Mater


With Sully


With Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment